The houses have a rustic style, ideal for disconnecting from your daily routine. You will find many nooks and crannies that are perfect for a spiritual encounter with God. The calm atmosphere invites you to connect with nature and take advantage of the beautiful gardens and shady trees.
The property is just one kilometer south of Ciudad Real. It is well connected with freeway networks, highways and expressways from Madrid, Badajoz, Cordoba and Valencia.
- Summer auditorium with space for 3000 people
- Dining hall for up to 350 people
- Air conditioned auditorium with space for 300 people
- 300 beds
- 28 rooms for families with children
- Camping grounds with space for up to 1,500 people with bathrooms and showers
- Meeting hall with space for 150 people
- Soccer Field
- Volleyball court with sand
- Basketball court
- Swimming pool for adults and baby pool
- Walking paths
- Vending machines
Uso obligatorio de mascarilla en edificios cerrados
Tourist Attractions in the Area
Places of interest:
Las Tablas de Daimiel National Park, Castle of Calatrava La Nueva, Corral de Comedias and Plaza Mayor of Almagro, Don Quijote Museums, Elisa Cendreros and López Villaseñor, archaeological sites of Alarcos (Ciudad Real) and Valdepeñas.
The majority of these attractions are free of charge and others have special group rates.
A bit further out, you can find Lagunas de Ruidera, the Cabañeros National Park and the Alcudia Valley, Windmills of Windmills of Campo de Criptana, El Toboso and the museum of Dulcinea, The Don Quijote Inn in Puertolapice; ect.